Todd would go.

I realize I was artificially buoyed by the amazing fine weather we had earlier this week.  Well, I’m grateful that got me going. But now that the foggy gray has returned, its harder to motivate.  We even booked a campsite in Sta. Cruz for tonight, I figured I’d get Amee and Bodhi in the water where it was a degree or two warmer.  Now the forecast there is 57 high and 70% rain, but we have the little trailer.  I’m thinking, just keep moving forward, one foot then the other, I know I’ll be down if I stay hiding in here.  So we’re off.  Report later.

Todd would go.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s